Friday, July 30, 2010

Blue Ocean Strategy for Small Business

I recently finished a Blue Ocean Marketing Workshop Strategy for a small business client of mine. I've been all over converting big business strategies (utilizing my own spin of course) to small business ones and working with clients to implement and execute them. Of course I've been doing this mostly because I've been re-reading some of my all time favorite business books this summer. The objective of creating and executing a Blue Ocean Strategy is to get out of the crowded competitive (red) ocean waters and focus on a market strategy where there is uncontested market space (blue ocean) and unlimited upside potential. A great exercise for every small business to utilize is the Eliminate-Reduce-Raise-Create grid, which helps identify this uncontested market space,giving you a greater value proposition and unparalleled differentiation in the mind of potential new clients. There is no better time to create some new and effective marketing and sales strategies than summer, and no better time to execute than the third and fourth quarters of the year. As usual, call us at Triple Win Sales with any questions or requests for help. Have a wonderful end to July!!

1 comment:

  1. Laura, Great idea. I use this with many of my clients and have seen some very creative ideas come out of it.

    ReplyDelete